Swapping Toxins for Healthy Options
- Did you know that Europe bans over 1,300 chemicals in personal care products and the US only bans 11?
- Let’s talk about some easy swaps to avoid the ingredients that we’re exposed to every day that may have a long-term negative eﬀect on our health.
Bring a favorite personal care product you want to know more about!
- Gifts for all registered attendees
- Light refreshments will be served
Are you a parent or adult impacted by Autism, Asperger’s Syndrome, or other similar challenges?
Are you struggling with managing life’s daily tasks?
Join us as we discuss tips on creating an environment to help you and/or your child thrive in the face of sensory and social challenges.
Topics to be discussed include the use of social stories, visual schedules and how to reduce exposure to environmental toxins.
Attendees will leave equipped with strategies from experts as well as have the opportunity to share from their own experiences.
Sanford Autism Consulting
Monique the Ingredient Geek
(Note: meeting in office of KidCarrooobba)
Learn How to Speak Your Clients’ Language So You Can Build Your Dream Business
Looking to gain clarity among the tsunami of conflicting marketing and social media advice? Cynthia will share insights and actionable steps so you can understand your perfect clients better than anyone in your field with simple exercises you can put to work immediately to attract more prospects and grow your pipeline of clients.
Our talk will cover:
Tap into the value your work brings.
- Tune into topics to get your ideal customers’ attention to increase prospects and grow in business.
- Get a handle on your perfect clients’ top problems in order to speak directly to them.